March 7 - March 9
The weekend at the beach in North Durras will be held on the long weekend on Friday 6th to Monday 9th March 2020
It is essential to book accommodation early if you want a cabin, alternatively you may like to camp at Durras Lake Camping Ground. Keep in mind that spaces for camping are more readily available than cabins.
Bookings details to reserve a cottage at Durras Lake North Joalah Holiday Park are below.
To book a camping spot at Durras Lake North Camping Ground Ph: (02) 4478 6072.
The Holiday Park and Camping ground are located side by side. If you want more information please call Heinz Buettikofer on 0402858903.
How to get there
Take the Kings Hwy to the coast. At Batemans Bay turn left on to Princes Hwy heading north for 13 km then turn right at the Depot Beach/North Durras Road turn off and follow the sealed road all the way to the coast.
Things to do
There are lots of opportunities for activities such as:
– swimming on the beach or in the lagoon, fishing, canoeing
– bushwalking or a walk on the beach and/or around the headland
– photography, reading, play jass or just general relaxation
– there is an opportunity to play golf (not on site), so bring your golf clubs
– tennis courts are available at the park, bring your own racquets, balls etc.
For Saturday evening, bring your Racletteöfeli for a communal raclette dinner under the stars. BYO potatoes, cheese, wine etc.
Come and join us for a great weekend. Good weather has been ordered and we look forward to see you there.
Updated on 22/01/2020